Since establishing in 1994, Coverforce have been considered a specialist provider of insurance and risk advice to the construction industry by some of the largest and most reputable Builders, Civil Contractors and Property Developers across Australia.
Our team of Construction insurance specialists provide insurance broking services to clients throughout Australia. We currently work with licenced builders, civil contrators, property developers, sub-contractors, consultants, tradespeople and related services providers. With significant experience covering commercial and redsidential building (including high rise), civil, industrial and infastructure projects, our insurance brokers can provide you with the expert risk advice you need to thrive in a complex industry.
How we can help
At Coverforce we are passionate about protecting the future of great Australian businesses. Our specialist Construction insurance brokers can assist you with the following products and services:
- Asbestos, Pollution and Environmental Liability
- Bonds (Surety)
- Contract Works/Material Damage
- Delay in start-up
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Group Income Protection
- Builders Warranty/HBCF Insurance
- Management Liability
- Marine Hull, inclusing P&I
- Marine Stock Throughput
- Plant, Equipment
- Machinery Breakdown
- Commercial Motor Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Statutory Liability
- Public & Products Liability
- Public Liability including Completed Operations
- Strata Insurance
- Trade Credit
- Workers Compensation
- Alternative Risk Transfer / Captives
- Claims Management
- Contractual reviews and contract advice (24hr turnaround)
- Consultancy specialists (principals, government, private sector)
- Conceptual insurance program
- Design and implementation
- Insurance placement design and implementation
- Reinsurance broking (facultative)
- Risk indentification and analysis
- Wholesale insurance broking
When considering suitable project insurance it's important to bear in mind the "best for project" principle. Our experience has been that the Coverforce team has this principle forefront in thier mind when designing the program, marketing the insurance and finalising policy wordings.
Coverforce's expert team not only designed and implemented our construction and development program, but ensured that at each stage of the program, we were always kept informed and engaged. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We highly recommend the services of Coverforce to any developer, head contractor, general or civil contractor. They have a very solid and experienced team of broking, claims and legal personnel who are always available.
Every project has risks that need to be identified and the need for adequate risk management and insurance. We have included Coverforce within our various bid teams to ensure each project's risk program is comprehensive, yet flexible, and "best for project" responding to all contract variations and claims.
The Coverforce Difference
Our construction specialists work hard to develop tailor-made insurance programs that suit your individual risk management appetite and exposures. Whilst working with your business, your insurance broker will:
- Conduct a full risk assessment and analysis prior to commencement of any new projects,
- Liaise directly with the engineering and/or project management team on board,
- Help you to understand your insurance arrangements, ensuring they remain flexible and cater for change of scope or delay in start-up,
- Clearly communicate your exposures and provide you with accurate assessments of the potential underinsured aspects of any project,
- Proactively review any contract conditions to ensure we are providing you with the coverage you require at the best possible price.
In the event of a claim we understand business cashflow and minimising impact on project timelines are critical. Thats why our dedicated and experienced claims team work with the insurers on your behalf to expedite your claim. We work hard to ensure you receive your full entitlement without delay.