Smart Insurance Solutions for the Marine Industry
Whether you are transporting or receiving goods, all sectors of the marine industry face specialised risks. Loss or damage to goods in transit can not only result in financial loss for a business, but failure to deliver goods that were promised can damage a business' reputation and client relationships.
As we increase our reliance on global trade and extend supply chains offshore, the risks involved in the successful transport, handling and storage of marine cargo are becoming more diverse and complicated.
At Coverforce, we have a solid understanding of the Transport and Marine Industry. With access to a global insurer network, our insurance brokers will deliver expert risk advice and a reliable, tailor-made insurance solution to meet the highly specialsed needs of your Marine Business.
How can Coverforce help?
Our Marine Industry Insurance Specialists can assist with insurance solutions for:
- Commercial hull, yacht and pleasure craft
- Marinas and port authorities
- Manufacturers and builders
- Importers, exporters, boat dealers, yacht and boat clubs
- Vessel owners and operators
In addition to the full suite of General Insurance products, our insurance brokers can arrange cover for the following specialist marine products:
- Commercial Hull Insurance (also known as Marine Hull Insurance)
- Protection and Indemnity Insurance
- Cargo and Transit Insurance
- Marine Liability Insurance